Saturday, October 2, 2010

Paperspring.com Review

I was lucky to have the opportunity to get some note cards and conduct a review for a company called Paperspring.
I ordered these cards called stitched tan with my daughter's name on it.
When I was ordering and I had put in her name, when I got to the preview screen it said another name.
However the nice ladies over at Paperspring assured me that the name I put would indeed be put on the card.
Shipping is free which is very nice!
The orders ship out ASAP--usually the day that you ordered!
AND if you need help you can call and talk to a live person, not a computer which is ALWAYS a PLUS in my book.
The cards came and were beautiful! I didn't get a chance to send them out for birthday thank you notes, but plan to use them as holiday thank you cards.

I encourage you to check out this site! I am SURE you will find something you will love.
(This review is my own. I was not compensated in any way. The cards were sent to me to honestly  review)

No comments:

Post a Comment