Saturday, October 2, 2010

Product Review--Edible Arrangements

Remember when I told you about this great deal from Edible Arrangements HERE?
Well, I went ahead and placed an order--I figured one dozen chocolate dipped fruit for only 10$ was a steal. They usually cost 25$

I called ahead and placed my order on the 25th (deadline was the 26th) to pick up on the 29th(also the deadline). I saw they opened at 8:00, so I asked for it to be ready at 9:30.
When I got there everything was ready. The box looked exactly like the picture
It was very hard not to dive right in and eat it, it was 9:30 and I knew I had to wait.
I treated myself to a piece after lunch and it was so darn good! I can't even begin to tell you how incredible it was. The fruit was fresh and the chocolate was delicious!
I will definitely order from them again
(These views are my own. I was not compensated in any way what so ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment