Monday, October 11, 2010

My Thrifty Buy--Today

***Forgot to add, I also got a BONUS coupon for a FREE ROSE charm!***
I went to TOYS R US this morning to check out the Beauty and the Beast new release.
They had it advertised for 29.95
I had the 10$ off coupon which I got HERE
I also had a 20% off coupon which I got in the mail, AND I had a 3$ gift card from my daughter's birthday card which I stole she gave to me.
I also had a coupon for a free bag of Snikiddy Snacks

Here is the breakdown -
The snacks were 2.12--I got them FREE
Beauty and the Beast DVD/Blue Ray Combo--29.99
less 10$, less 3$, less 20%
Total Cost - 11.37

Before savings--would have cost 32.11

Also had a coupon for 2 FREE slices of cheese pizza with a drink at a local pizza shop--That saved me 6$

Brought 20$

Came home with -- 7.24

GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment